Last week Emz at Emz Crafty Creations was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you! Emz has a great craft blog where she shows off her cross-stitch projects and also does soap making, candle making, and other crafts. Check it out!
Rules: Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, tell your readers three things about yourself, nominate people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs, ask your nominees five questions of your choice and share a link or links to your favourite posts.
Three Things About Me:
Wow, just three? Okay, what to choose…
- Although this blog is dedicated to needlework (and books), I also love weaving. I just don’t have as much time as I’d like to do it.
- I’m not an athletic person, and I don’t like team sports, but I love walking, hiking, and riding my bicycle because I love being outdoors.
- If I couldn’t be a librarian, I would love to open a bookstore (but I don’t see that happening anytime soon!).
And, Emz’s Questions:
- What is your favourite type of music?
This is tough because I love so many kinds of music. Right now I’m listening to bands like Muse, The Killers, Bleachers, Imagine Dragons, and OK Go. But, I also love everything from classic singers like Doris Day and Rosemary Clooney to classic grunge bands like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. I love classical music, especially from the Baroque period, like Handel and Mozart. And, I love listening to and seeing opera. Mozart and Verdi are some of my favorite opera composers. And, that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
- Why did you start blogging?
I originally started blogging way back in 2003. I had a Blogger blog called That Rabbit Girl (it no longer exists), but I blogged about books and art topics. It was kind of like my Friday Finds posts, but all the time. I quit that blog in 2010, but then I missed blogging, so I started this one a few years later and decided to concentrate on crafty stuff, especially cross-stitch and needlework.
- If you could be in any TV show or film what would it be and why?
I would either want to live in Stars Hollow and hang out with the Gilmore Girls, or I’d want to be a member of Buffy’s “Scooby gang” in Sunnydale. Gilmore Girls and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are still two of my favorite shows of all time.
- Where’s the most exciting place you visited?
Ooo, another tough one. I love London. I’ve visited there a couple times, but it’s been a very long time since my last trip. I’d love to visit there again.
- What’s your spirit animal?
I’m not sure about my spirit animal, but according to the Pottermore website, my Patronus is a Siberian Cat.
Thanks again, Emz, for the nomination! I had fun thinking about the answers to these questions. 😊