Halloween is one of the most popular subjects for cross-stitch patterns. I am guessing that it is second only to Christmas!
Although you can find hundreds of amazing Halloween cross-stitch patterns, I picked a few that caught my eye for this Halloween-themed cross-stitch pattern collage.
- “When Witches Go Riding” by The Prairie Schooler. The Prairie Schooler has so many wonderful Halloween designs, but this one is one of my favorites.
- “October 31” by Kathy Barrick. I love the variegated colors of the pumpkins.
- “Boo House” by Mill Hill. Mill Hill also has many Halloween-themed beaded cross-stitch kits. I love the witch button embellishment in this one.
- “A Spirited Mandala” by Ink Circles. The longer you look, the more you see. Ghosts and pumpkins and black cats and more!
- “Halloween Night” by Heart in Hand Needleart. This pattern is so charming.
- “Halloween Cat” by Satsuma Street. I love the bold color palette Satsuma Street uses. Great retro-inspired modern design.
I haven’t done a lot of browsing of patterns recently, so it was fun to see the variety of what is available. These were just a few that I was tempted to add to my shopping cart. Maybe I’ll do some Halloween stitching in time for next year!