Hey, hey, it’s Friday. Let’s celebrate the small stuff.
Findings is my weekly round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web. Here are this week’s links:
- Have you been following #thankstitching at Random Acts of Amy? She’s up to 20 now, and it is a great series of posts.
- Cathy at With Needle and Thread finished “All Creatures great and Small” by Barbara Ana and it looks fabulous. Click on the photo on her blog to see a larger version.
- In case you need some good news this week: New Yorkers Are Writing Post-It Love Notes to America on the Walls of a Subway Station
- The Embroiderers’ Guild of America has a free ebook. Download A Little Book of Embroidery Basics on the EGA website.
- Check out these amazing felted art dolls by Lavendar & Lark. Gorgeous work!
- Stitch a fun set of six Santa ornaments with these free patterns from Gazette94.
Video of the Week
There’s this “mannequin challenge” that is the new online video fad right now, and this one from the Sesame Street gang is my current favorite: