I was walking around all day yesterday thinking it was Friday, but today is the real deal!
Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- Artist Stefano Bolcato reimagines famous paintings with LEGO people.
- Writer Paul Auster talks to NPR about his new novel 4321.
- OMG, the nerdy librarian in me needs this book truck enamel pin set from Book Riot.
- I loved this advice from artist Clara Nartey: “How to Persist When You Don’t Feel Like It.”
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York has placed over 375,000 art images into the public domain. This is major news for art lovers!
- This video interview with weaver Elizabeth Eakins is so, so beautiful and inspiring.
Video of the Week
Never imagined I would be linking to a Robbie Williams video on this blog, but this song is so addictive! No apologies! :)