Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, art, and book news from around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- Nordic Needle announced on Facebook that they are shutting down their bricks and mortar store. The online store will remain active, for now.
- “Russian fiber artist Krista Decor creates tulle embroidery that makes her detailed birds and flowers appear to be suspended in mid-air.”
- Book Riot has a list of the 50 best epic fantasy series. I love that they note whether all the books in the series have been published yet or not.
- The International Folk Art Museum in New Mexico has some quilt-themed coloring pages.
- Irem Yazici embroiders enchanting miniature landscapes and dream-like worlds.
Video of the Week
One of my happy songs…