Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, art, and book news from around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- Nordic Needle announced on Facebook that they are shutting down their bricks and mortar store. The online store will remain active, for now.
- “Russian fiber artist Krista Decor creates tulle embroidery that makes her detailed birds and flowers appear to be suspended in mid-air.”
- Book Riot has a list of the 50 best epic fantasy series. I love that they note whether all the books in the series have been published yet or not.
- The International Folk Art Museum in New Mexico has some quilt-themed coloring pages.
- Irem Yazici embroiders enchanting miniature landscapes and dream-like worlds.
Video of the Week
One of my happy songs…
I nearly flipped when I saw your note about Nordic Needle. That is a total shock!!!
I know! I hope they are able to keep the web business going…
I hope so too!!!!
I was so sad to hear about Nordic Needle deciding to close their shop location, but I’m glad they’re going to maintain the website for awhile and see how things go with just that.