Blah. The past week has been busy, so I don’t have a lot of progress to show from last week. I was hoping to finish the memory thread heart project, but that has not happened yet. I did finish stitching the heart, but I still have to manipulate and couch the memory thread. So, here is where the project stands now:
I do like the way the variation in the color turned out. The heart was stitched using a Weeks Dye Works thread, but unfortunately I don’t know exactly what colorway it is because the project was kitted up for me as part of the guild workshop I took.
And, I was hoping to have finished the flowers in the vase motif from The Prairie Schooler “Vintage Eggs” series, but I barely got any stitching done on it at all:
I finished all of the red stitches for the flowers, but other than that…I may work on it a bit more tonight as I am writing this on Tuesday evening, so the goal is to finish it before next week’s update!