Gosh, how did it get to be Friday again already? Hope you have some good plans for this Memorial Day weekend. My husband and I plan to do some serious bicycle riding this weekend, if the weather permits. But, before we get to that, it’s time for another link roundup!
- Lizzie Kate is on a roll. Last week I linked to her travels to Picture This Plus. Now she has a post detailing her tour of Weeks Dye Works! WDW is quite the operation.
- I just loved this story about NFL draft pick Malcolm Mitchell and his involvement with a local book club. Excuse me, I have something in my eye…
- The Copper Fox has a great tutorial for making a fancy ribbon bow for finishing your stitched pieces.
- Watercolor painting has always intimidated me, but this tutorial from CreativeLive makes me want to try it.
- Meanwhile, the Craftsy blog has a tutorial for “4 Decorative Stitches for Hand-Embroidered Letters.”
- Finally, I love these whimsical nature-inspired quotes by illustrator Katie Daisy.
Video of the Week
This week’s video is a lovely animated promotional spot for the River Otter Ecology Project in California.