“It’s Friday, Friday…” which means it’s time for another “Findings” post, my weekly roundup of fun needlework, art and literature links from my wanderings around the web. Here are this week’s links:
- Stitching Lotus writes her cautionary tale about dealing with “the horror of dye lots.”
- Charlotte at Sweet Sundays writes about how she juggles multiple stitching projects.
- The embroidery page at about.com has a tutorial for making your own needleminders.
- I love this sweet tin topper that Annie at Annie Bebop’s Coloring Book finished!
- “All aboard the magical bus!” Why am I just now discovering the webcomic Poorly Drawn Lines? This is exactly the kind of silly, dumb humor I need this Friday.
- The Daily Mail website hurts my eyes, but this story about two women who created a field of 300,000 knitted poppies for the Chelsea Flower Show is too good not to share.
Video of the Week
This animated short is less than two minutes long, but it packs a lot of character and story into that time, and it made me giggle.