Here we are at the end of September. I guess I better get started on some Christmas stitching, eh?
Findings is my weekly round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web. Here are this week’s links:
- DMC has stitchable cork fabric???
- Did you know that Leisure Arts has Free Pattern Friday? Download a free cross-stitch, knitting and crochet pattern every week. Why didn’t I know this before? Thanks to Faye for clueing me in.
- By the Bay Needleart is starting a Stitch-A-Long. It starts November 1, so there’s plenty of time to sign up.
- Grav Grav is a company with some neat wood purses and clutches with cross-stitch embellishment. Very unique.
- Swoodson Says shows us how to use fabric-solvy to transfer embroidery patterns.
- I guess the author of this post doesn’t get south of the Loop much. Otherwise how could she leave Powell’s Books Chicago off her list of favorite used bookstores in Chicago?
Video of the Week
The first official trailer for Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them was released this week. Yeeessss!