Can you believe January is almost over?
Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- Fascinating article on the history of scrapbooking.
- I find it very difficult to establish a regular morning habit, but “Start your day by creating, not consuming” makes me want to try again.
- No matter what side of the political spectrum you’re on, this list of “75 books for the next four years” recommends titles we could all learn from.
- Artsy looks like several contemporary artists who are using knitting and crochet in their work.
- I had never heard of the bird photo booth, but now I want one.
- Artist Lindsay Olson talk about her favorite art tools — museums and libraries.
Video of the Week
RIP Mary Tyler Moore. She was also an avid needleworker.