Every month I share what books I finished last month and what I’m reading now. I also love to hear what others are reading. Please share your own book recommendations in the comments.
My reading has slowed down this past month as I focused on completing and releasing my Julian of Norwich “All Shall Be Well” cross-stitch pattern. I only finished two books in January, but they were both good ones!
Finished in January 2017
- Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hahn. This is a modern classic of interfaith dialogue. The importance of finding common ground and treating others with respect and compassion despite different belief systems is relevant now more than ever.
- 99 Stories of God by Joy Williams. Hard to describe this collection of short stories. This is the kind of book I want to put in everyone’s hands even though I know it’s not for everyone’s tastes. One of those rare books you know you will return to over and over again.
What I’m Reading Now
- The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow. I’m an introvert all the way, so I picked up this book for tips on how to get stuff done and still take care of myself.
- To Bless the Space Between Us by John O’Donohue. This is the February book for my church’s book club. I’m really looking forward to reading this collection of poems.
- The Holy Thief by Ellis Peters. Yes, I am picking up Cadfael again. I’m going to finish this series, darn it!
What are you reading? Tell me in the comments or friend me on Goodreads!
I friended you :) only ‘discovered’ Goodreads last month but it’s pretty awesome!
YAY! Friend request approved! :)