We are getting close to the end of February already, so you might be looking ahead to March and thinking about stitching something for St. Patrick’s Day.
I feel a little envious when I see the beautiful seasonal displays other stitchers put together for every holiday. I admit I wish I was the kind of person who had dozens of finishes for every occasion, but I have a long way to go before I have enough finishes for year-round displays of my stitching. Until that day, however, I love to browse seasonal patterns and get inspired.
Here are some great cross-stitch patterns perfect for St. Patrick’s Day that have caught my eye recently:
Top Row, left to right:
- “Lucky Tree” by The Trilogy
- “Sparkling Shamrocks” by The Sweetheart Tree — I love all of the specialty stitches on this one!
- “Uber Shamrock” by Bent Creek
Middle Row, left to right:
Bottom Row, l-r:
- “Shamrock Bunnies” by Death by Thread
- “Monthly Mania March” by Heart in Hand
- “Olde Irish Blessing” by Erica Michaels
Do you have a favorite St. Patrick’s Day or Irish-theme cross-stitch pattern not listed here?
If you’re looking for a quick freebie pattern, my little Celtic knot pattern would work for St. Patrick’s Day, too! You can download it here.