I have had very little time to stitch these past couple weeks, so I only have a small amount of progress to show on the “All Shall Be Well” Julian of Norwich cross-stitch pattern. I am still working on the medieval-styled initial letter A, but I am getting closer to a finish.
In the photo below I have finished the gold background except for a few details around the leaves and flowers. But, I started on the leaves which look like weirdly shaped green blobs at the moment.
Then I finished the green bits for the leaves. The blank squares near the leaves are where the rest of the gold background needs to be filled in. But, I have gone ahead and started on the flowers.
The plan is to finish the flowers, then finish the gold background details, and then complete the backstitching, which will tie it all together.
So, let’s hope I can carve out some time for myself in the next few days. (Not too likely, but we’ll see…)