Ah, hello, Friday got away from me, and Saturday has almost slipped away, too, but, never fear, the links are here. Every week I share a round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- Needle in a Haystack says that American Dream Products is closing. So, if you’ve had your eye on an EZStitch scroll frame, don’t delay.
- Still adding to your summer reading list? Check out this list of 19 summer books that will keep you up all night reading.
- The BBC writes about online bullying in the quilting community.
- Mary Corbett shares a tutorial for adding a leafy border to a chicken scratch embroidery project. Reminds me of the chicken scratch piece I stitched last year.
- Embroiderer Sam Eldridge stitches jungles, gardens, and floral bouquets on clothing found at thrift stores. Lovely stuff.
- This made me chuckle because my husband is the same: My partner doesn’t use bookmarks and it stresses me out.
Video of the Week
“Be Yourself” by Audioslave.