I am still stitching my “All Shall Be Well” cross-stitch project. But, I have made some progress since my last update a couple weeks ago.
I have completed all of the full and fractional stitches in the pattern. Now all I have left is backstitching. Here is what the piece looks like now:
I thought about stitching the backstitching in the decorative corner in the lower right first and then doing the lettering. But, I decided to start at the top and work my way through all of the lettering, and then finish with the decorative corner.
It is somewhat difficult to tell in this photo, but I have added the backstitching around the first two “l” letters and the first “s.” Hope to have more progress to show soon!