Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, textile, books and art links from my wanderings around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- The Detroit News interviews Kathy Fenchel who teaches needlepoint at two local shops and shares her passion for the craft.
- The Chicago Tribune talks to Mary Fons about her mom, “sewlebrity” Marianne Fons, and how Mary herself got started quilting.
- Book Riot has a great list of 100 must-read funny novels.
- Want to take a millinery workshop in France? Or learn printing in Finland? Mollie Makes has a round-up of 10 international crafty retreats.
- This would be a fun weekend project — make a case for your smartphone using plastic canvas.
Video of the Week
Kesha is back! And, this song is amazing.