Friday Finds is my weekly round-up of needlework, art, and book news from around the web.
Here are this week’s links:
- DMC has announced 35 new colors are coming!
- These needlepointers stitched 150 kneeler cushions for their church and each one is unique. What a neat project.
- “We were trying in our own little way to shed light on the idea that we are all one.” A group of quilters comes together to stitch an American flag.
- This 90-year-old woman is handpainting beautiful folk designs on the homes in her village.
- “When we are involved in creativity, we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life.” Creativity as a wellness practice.
- Are rag rugs making a comeback?
Video of the Week
“Everybody ought to hug somebody at least once a day…” ((Hugs)) to all my readers and blog visitors this week…