Ah, another week has gone by already. I didn’t do any stitching, but I did finish rereading the Harry Potter series, participated in a panel discussion at a library conference, and went to a truly amazing concert.
But, here is this week’s roundup of needlework, art, and book news from around the web:
- “Discovery of vast treasure trove of fine textiles shows importance of fashion to Bronze Age Britons.”
- Create a needlepoint background with stencils.
- Book Riot recommends 15 podcasts for book lovers, and I hadn’t heard of most of them.
- I love these mixed-media Halloween projects from the back issues of Cloth Paper Scissors, especially the Edgar Allen Poe inspired shadow box.
- The Pineapple Stitchery is a mobile fabric shop housed in a vintage trailer.
Video of the Week
“Go” by Glen Phillips