Halloween is one of the most popular subjects for cross-stitch patterns. I am guessing that it is second only to Christmas!
Although you can find hundreds of amazing Halloween cross-stitch patterns, I picked a few that caught my eye for this Halloween-themed cross-stitch pattern collage.
- “When Witches Go Riding” by The Prairie Schooler. The Prairie Schooler has so many wonderful Halloween designs, but this one is one of my favorites.
- “October 31” by Kathy Barrick. I love the variegated colors of the pumpkins.
- “Boo House” by Mill Hill. Mill Hill also has many Halloween-themed beaded cross-stitch kits. I love the witch button embellishment in this one.
- “A Spirited Mandala” by Ink Circles. The longer you look, the more you see. Ghosts and pumpkins and black cats and more!
- “Halloween Night” by Heart in Hand Needleart. This pattern is so charming.
- “Halloween Cat” by Satsuma Street. I love the bold color palette Satsuma Street uses. Great retro-inspired modern design.
I haven’t done a lot of browsing of patterns recently, so it was fun to see the variety of what is available. These were just a few that I was tempted to add to my shopping cart. Maybe I’ll do some Halloween stitching in time for next year!
Lots of great Halloween selections. Thank you for sharing. As much as I want to start something new, and a Halloween stitch would be fun, I am trying to get the number of WIP’s I have down to 1. I have been doing good so far; let’s see how long it lasts ;)