I’m on a quest to find pattern or set of patterns for the 12 Days of Christmas that I really connect with. I ended up buying this set of patterns from Satsuma Street on Etsy:
I love the bright colors and graphic style of these patterns. I also love that they can be stitched as ornaments or as a single sampler.
But, there are so many other wonderful 12 Days of Christmas patterns available. Here are just a few:
- “Twelve Days” by Donna Vermillion for Sudberry House
- “12 Days of Christmas” by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- “12 Days of Christmas” from Stoney Creek Collection
- “12 Days of Christmas” by Jim Shore for Mill Hill
- “Santa 12 Days” by Prairie Schooler
- “12 Days of Christmas” by Joan Elliott
Does anyone have a favorite pattern not listed here for the twelve days of Christmas? Let me know in the comments!