Summer is here! Time to plan a trip or a weekend away. And, I have had camping on my mind, so I decided to browse some camping themed cross-stitch patterns. I found some fun patterns, many of which I had never seen before. If you enjoy sleeping outdoors or staring into a campfire at night, then you might like these patterns, too.
- “Camping Out” by Mill Hill. I love the bear button embellishment on this one.
- “Route 66” by Little House Needleworks. Living in Chicago, I am right near the start of Route 66. This would be a cool road trip.
- “Year in Chalk: August” by Hands on Design. I love the little camper in this quick stitch pattern.
- “Summer Camp” by Samsarah Designs Studio. This tiny little campground cross-stitch pattern is adorable. It would stitch up fast, and it would be small enough to hang in an RV or camper.
- “June Snapshot” by Pine Mountain Designs. Another fun camping themed pattern with bright, cheery colors.
- “Happy Camper” by Imaginating. This pattern has it all — from the fishing pole to the curious squirrel to the smoking fire. Welcome to summer!
I’m ready to book my spot at a nearby campground now…
My favourite is No. 1 Plenty going on there too.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate it.