Ah, I’m glad I made it through the week. Will be posting some catch-up posts soon! But, here are this week’s crafty and bookish links:
- The National Book Award nominees were announced this week. NPR has the complete list.
- I love profiles of crafty people in local newspapers. This is a good one: “Gering woman Norma Wells loves working on quilting projects.”
- Cloth Paper Scissors has a fun tutorial for creating stitched art journal pages. Great weekend project!
- So colorful! Check out the textile art of Norwegian artist Sissel Blystad.
- Janet Perry shares some needlepoint trends from the recent Dallas Market.
- Artsy has a fascinating history of Newcomb College: “Over a Century Ago, This New Orleans Pottery School Launched a Generation of Female Ceramicists.”
Video of the Week
Never get tired of watching this. Such a gorgeous blanket.