May was a busy month, and I completely burned out. Now that the weather is nicer, and the semester is over, I am starting to feel like I can breathe again. I’ve even been doing some stitching again this week, and I’ve made some progress on my never-ending “All Shall Be Well” sampler.
Here is where I was at the last time we saw it over two weeks ago:
And, here is where I am at now:
I am finished with the third row of letters! Well, except that I still need to do the backstitching. But, we won’t worry about that yet. Yay! I feel like I’ve made real progress, even though I still have a ways to go.